Terms & Conditions
Payments can be made by PayPal or credit cards (also via PayPal).
You agree ...
... to the fact that all necessary data for your order will be recorded in our computer system and will not be disclosed to third parties.
Claims and exchanges
To satisfy our customers completely, claims and exchanges of any other kind will be accepted within 2 weeks after delivery/download. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and describe your issues.
All prices include 20% VAT. In the European Union, the VAT rate is derived from the country of the billing address.
These order conditions are valid for all orders. By sending your order, you accept these conditions. All conditions and moreover all contracts of sale are subjected to Austrian law.
- All deliveries are subject to these terms of delivery.
- All data necessary for delivery and processing are stored by our EDP department and we assure that they will not be handed over to any third party.
- Special offers are only valid while supplies last.
- The customer may not pass on the downloaded data to other persons.
- All prices are in Euro and are subject to change. The sum total in your shopping cart as well as prices displayed on our product sites are shown in Euro. This also applies for our terms of delivery. Changes in prices, errors and omissions expected.
- The information on this website is protected by copyright. Reprints, even extracts must be authorized by the publisher.
- In case one of the above mentioned regulations loses its validity the validity of the other regulations is not affected. Instead of the invalid regulation a valid regulation which resembles the economic purpose and the intention of the invalid regulation has to come into effect.
- These regulations - as well as any contract for sale based on these regulations - are subject to Austrian law.
All preset packs are downloadable digital products. You will receive a download link for 2 downloads within 1 month with your order confirmation. No shipping costs are due.
All presets are XMP files and so only useable with Adobe Lightroom for Desktop!